At last — you’ve decided to say goodbye to your traditional phone service. Maybe you’ve heard from other business owners about the benefits of switching to VoIP or maybe you’ve been doing your own research.
While there are clear benefits to VoIP phone service for your business, navigating the options and features of VoIP providers can be complicated.
So what VoIP service should you add to your business?
We’ll guide you through some key points you should consider:
- Scalable Phone Service With No Contracts – Communications utilities that require contracts, commitments or service tiers do not understand that small businesses need flexibility. VoIP systems like Ooma Office give you complete flexibility. At any time you can change your service to add more users or subtract users.
- All the Basics – It’s important to verify that your VoIP phone solution doesn’t get lost in the bells and whistles of excessive and complex features without providing you all the basics that you need for your business. Ooma takes this core functionality seriously. Our business VoIP service includes unlimited minutes within the U.S. and Canada, international rates that are pennies per minute, advanced 911 service, Virtual Fax, and more.
- Remote Access – For VoIP to be a true business solution, it should provide comprehensive phone service at your office while also allowing users remote access via their cell phones. The Ooma Office mobile app gives you full access to your phone system no matter where you are. You can make or receive calls on your work line as though you were in the office, check your voicemail, transfer callers, and more.
- Affordable Price – Speaking of cost, your phone service should support your business and not drain its resources. Indeed, the price may be one of biggest reasons why you are choosing VoIP over traditional business phone providers.
- Easy Setup – Not every company has a dedicated IT department. That’s why your VoIP phone service should be easy to set up and easy to manage. It’s easy to set up your account through our online portal, Office Manager, and most customers are up within 10-15 minutes. And if you need to update your service or settings, you can access this portal anywhere you have Internet.
PCMag editors said, “Ooma Office is possibly the simplest small-business voice system to set up.” Our installation is user-friendly, we offer wireless phone extensions for complicated building layouts, and our web admin panel makes it easy to change your service or adjust your settings. “Ooma’s management interface is one of the most modern and attractive of those I’ve seen,” said PCMag.
Download this whitepaper to know more about the 7 Things to Consider when Switching to VoIP.