B2B marketing teams are increasingly responsible for generating pipeline and revenue, and inbound marketing efforts can’t scale enough for most teams to hit their goals. Marketing-attributed growth requires 3rd-party demand gen.
Without the right know-how, 3rd-party programs can be difficult.
Getting started with 3rd-party demand gen includes:
- Selecting the right lead sources, media partners and publishers
- Setting program goals and measuring results
- Processing and governing quality of 3rd-party leads
- Developing a thoughtful nurture, scoring and routing strategy
- Leveraging modern technology
However, only the above pointers are not sufficient for efficient execution of 3rd-party demand generation. 3rd-party demand generation is an effective strategy when done right. It requires much planning, organization and management.
Download the ebook “List of 3rd-Party Demand Gen Do’s and Don’ts” which describes a quick list to ease your efforts and avoid while running your 3rd-party demand gen programs.
Recommended for You: